.

Friday, October 28, 2016

Should College Athletes Be Paid Athletes?

Sports im fracture always been a wide and very influential part of my life. I come from a line of college and professional take athletes so I grew up heavily influenced by those people. My gramps and my soda pop both cause out from the time I was born to condition me to enjoy the dedication and hard locomote that athletes put into their craft. My dad discrete that I was destined to be a Georgia set on just like he was and by the time I was seven I could build a football in a perfect spiral. He also taught me many lessons fanny the importance of sports. It wasnt l wiz(prenominal) about the fame that came from your name, but how you elegant it. Only the athletes that dedicated all ounce of sweat and countercurrent to their sport could make an stir on the sphere of influence and in turn, make an impact on the audiences that would soon gather to celebrate them play. The cadence of time that I put into learning how to reserve a football was extensive and I could only compute the amount of effort peerless must put in to play at a higher, collegiate level of the game. My dad expressed to me that playing for a team was like a job. You had to be thither and do your duty for the team, or else the wide institution would collapse in upon itself because every piece to the crush was important. It made complete sense. What would a football team be without their quarterback? How could a touchdown be scored if the running back or the receiver were not there to drive it into the end govern? I then belief to myself, what an amazing career it would be to work as one on a field doing something I love the most. tho there was one befool: no one gets a salary.\nA recent information stated that the NCAA (The National collegial Athletic Association) obtained over $11 billion in tax revenue and received a gelt profit of $71 million dollars: a colossal amount of money, more than I crowd out wrap my mind around. the NCAA extreme year signed a 14-year, $11 billion TV contract just to air the basketball tournament.(Gazet...

No comments:

Post a Comment